What is the East Shore Focus Center?
The ESFC is an Alpine School District program providing temporary educational services.
Who is the East Shore Focus Center for?
Students who cannot attend their current school due to behavioral, medical, social, or emotional concerns.
East Shore Online Curriculum Information
- Students are expected to complete at least one curriculum unit each week that they are enrolled in the program. One curriculum unit = 1/8 credit.
- Students are required to attend ESFC for at least two hours per week, more if desired.
- Students progress will be monitored weekly.
- This weekly progress must be maintained, or the student will be dropped from the ESFC.
Other Helpful Information
- Transportation to and from the ESFC is the responsibility of the parent/student.
- Due to the structure of East Shore Online, students will need to spend multiple hours a day at home working on the curriculum in addition to the required time of the two hours a week at the Focus Center.
- The ESFC program’s minimum credit requirement is NOT sufficient to keep a student on track for graduation.
- Students are more than welcome to bring food, drinks, music and/or laptops as long as they do not cause a distraction to other students.
759 East Pacific Drive
American Fork, UT 84003
Hours of Operation
Monday: 10:00 am – 3:30 pm
Tuesday – Friday: 9:00 am – 3:30 pm